Thursday, May 31, 2012

Best Trends







jumpsuit: Cynthia Rowley via t. j. maxx / clutch, necklace: t. j. maxx / watch: coach / shoes: zara / sunglasses: ray-ban

Of all the trends circulating this season, the jumpsuit is my favorite by far. I've had this one in my closet for a few months now waiting for the weather to warm up and collecting the proper accessories, so I was chomping at the bit to take these photos. I tried to style this outfit with every blazer or sundry outfit topper I own - I am trying to style these clothes, not just wear them - but in the end I felt like the jumpsuit deserved to shine in all it's glory. I further embraced the minimalism with a simple tank watch, silver bar necklace, and envelope clutch. Clearly the jumpsuit is the focal point here, but I also managed to incorporate a number of other trends (color-blocking, silver metals, neon). I would not consider myself a trendy dresser, and I advocate for fit and shape over what's popular, but when it works, it works.

And SPOILER ALERT: This is NOT the only jumpsuit I own.

Kate

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...