Friday, May 18, 2012

'37 Chevy





sweater: old navy / jeans: Lucky Brand via t. j. maxx (try these or these) / scarf, bag: t. j. maxx / sandals: marshalls / watch: michael kors / sunglasses: ray-ban


These are a few of my favorite weekend pieces lately. Since the weather has been so blah, I've been adding this amazing scarf to every outfit to warm and cheer me up. This is my first pair of boyfriend jeans; they are a little wide and a size bigger than I normally go, but they are a nice change from super tight skinnies. This sweater is the perfect shape and it goes with everything... so let's hope that I can successfully remove the orange lipstick stain I got on it while taking these pictures.

This car is my Dad's pride and joy, so I'm sending out a special thanks to him for taking these pictures and letting me feature the car!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Nice car!!!!!!!!! You match the car very well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...