Thursday, May 17, 2012

Miracle Worker


Other than my recent experiments with lipstick and my ongoing obsession with mascara, I don't wear much make-up. Instead, I try to focus on skincare. I ordered this a few months ago after reading about the benefits of vitamin C serums. I chose Philosophy's When Hope is not Enough over other products because it was affordable (which I could not say about many of the other options), from a trusted brand, and described as "a multitasking-treatment." Within days my skin looked brighter, had a more even tone, and felt hydrated (and no, they aren't paying me to say this!). I use it morning and night. I love love love this product and will be ordering my second jar soon.

Any skincare products you all swear by? Let me know!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...