Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Elephant Pants






sweater: old navy / pants: t. j. maxx / shoes: Dolce Vita via t. j. maxx / bag: Francesco Rogani /necklace: Venice, Italy / bracelets: forever 21 / watch: borrowed from my dad / sunglasses: t. j. maxx

My Dad just told me that these pants were called elephant pants “back in the day.” How did he know that!? All I know is that I love how soft and pajama-like they are. The shape is a trendy nod to the ’70s but the polka dots are fun and modern. I kept the overall look loose but not big with this draped sweater. I tucked it in but opted out of a belt (for the first time in my life) because I didn’t want to compete too much with the unstructured vibe. A tiny pop of green in the necklace was just enough for me, although I could have added a bright lip as well. A hot pink might have been fun!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...