Friday, May 25, 2012

Something New



Bags are my weakness, and I've been looking for the perfect brown leather everyday bag for a while now. When I found this on the racks at T. J. Maxx, I was overjoyed! It's a warm brown tone that will only look better with time, and it's the perfect size. I love the detachable cross-body strap and the zipper detail. The best part was the price. I got it on clearance for 75% off of the "compare at" price. I use my big blue studded bag during the week because it fits all my books and teaching supplies, but I look forward to the weekends so that I can use this bag!

Now I know I got a bargain here, but am I crazy to see some similarities between my bag and the Balenciaga City bag or Mulberry's Alexa? Let me know what you think!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...