Monday, May 14, 2012

Tangerine and Knots






skirt: t. j. maxx / chambray shirt: j. crew factory outlet store / shoes: jessica simpson / clutch: tila march / sunglasses: coach via t. j. maxx (try these) / necklace: betsey johnson / bracelets: forever 21 / watch: michael kors

Major price pride, folks: this skirt was $10. I found it in the juniors section, and it was a rumpled, wrinkled mess on a hanger. Still, I was drawn to the color and the versatile length (perfect for work and weekend). I tried to toughen up the sweet style by adding a somewhat masculine chambray shirt, tying it to emphasize the waist. Nude sandals elongate the legs, and a fun patterned bracelet ties it all together by picking up the color of the skirt and, coincidentally, my toenail polish.

I have big plans for this skirt, friends. Can you say petticoat?

Kate

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...