Monday, May 7, 2012

Inner Hippie




jeans: Joe’s Jeans via marshalls / sweater: marshalls / shoes: marshalls / bag: t. j. maxx / sunglasses: ray-ban / lipstick: revlon hot coral
On this lazy Sunday afternoon, I decided to channel my inner hippie. This is not a look towards which I usually gravitate, but I am kind of loving it. Really, what’s not to love? It’s casual, neutral, and easy. The sweater is loose and lightweight, which makes it perfect for these transition weeks before New England realizes that it’s May. These wedges are great for a pop of color and added height so that I can pull off these flared jeans. The best part is that I found these jeans at a great price (compared to normal designer denim prices).
You might have noticed the BRIGHT CORAL lipstick I’m sporting in these pictures. I have never been a lipstick girl (Burt’s Bees lip balm all the way), but I was inspired to try some out this weekend. This shade is amazing! It’s practically neon in person, and it’s bold without being a harsh red lip. It might become my new signature look.
Let’s get ready for another week!
Kate

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...