Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cloche Call





dress: banana republic outlet (old) / hat: goorin brothers "lonsdale" / clutch, shoes: t. j. maxx / necklace: betsey johnson / bracelets: forever 21, assorted gifts / watch: michael kors / lipstick: revlon "lilac champagne"


I got this dress on super sale over 3 years ago (think single digit dollars, people), wore it a few times, and then made a terrible laundry mistake. I accidentally washed this dress with a bunch of towels. It took me 2 years to get around to buying an electric depiller and another 6 months to get around to putting batteries in said depiller. Finally, I took advantage of my rain-induced house arrest last week and removed all the towel fuzzies from this dress - no small task. I don't really like to wear dresses, but this one gets a pass. The next morning it took me about 2 seconds to get dressed, and like many girls, I am a sucker for the novelty of dress pockets.

I got this hat on my last trip to California. I have always loved hats, and I am trying to incorporate them more into my daily life. I thought this one added to the overall sweetness of the outfit.

Kate

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...