Friday, May 11, 2012

Edgy Kate





jeans: marshalls / top: t. j. maxx / shoes: zara / belt: j. crew / watch: Michael Kors / bracelets: assorted gifts / sunglasses: ray-ban / earrings: t. j. maxx

I have a not-so-secret desire to be edgy, rock-and-roll. So much so, in fact, that a fews years ago I dressed up as "Edgy Kate" for Halloween, and an alter ego was born. I have just been waiting for the weather to warm up a little to shoot this outfit, and I am so glad that it finally did, at least for a minute! On weekends I wear these jeans with casual striped t-shirts and draped sweaters, but I really think this is how they were meant to be worn. They just BEG for glamorous extras, like gold jewelry and these strappy heels. Wayfarers and a messy up-do complete the look.

But the irony here and with Edgy Kate in general? This blouse is by Talbots.

Kate

3 comments:

  1. KATE,

    I LOVE THE COMBINATION OF LEOPARD WITH THE JEANS.
    YOU SEEM TO HAVE A NATURAL, EFFORTLESS WAY OF WRITING AS WELL. THERE'S A GREAT CAREER RIGHT THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been waiting for this one! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...