Monday, April 30, 2012

Ringling






pants: zara / top: old navy / shoes: jessica simpson / bag: tila march / sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta via t. j. maxx / bracelets: forever 21
I am loving the coral color of this blouse and the playful polka dot pattern. Also adding to the fun factor is this elephant bracelet! It’s unexpected, adorable, and maybe a little quirky. The overall combination reminds me of a circus, which is just the excitement I need to start the week off right!
I’ve had these shoes for a while now, and I was so glad to be reunited with them in California (where they had been with Jacob and the rest of my stuff). They are so comfortable and versatile, so please forgive my excitement while I work them back into my wardrobe in as many outfits as possible!
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
Kate

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...