Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hair Repair

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask


My hair has been so dry lately with all the blow-drying I have to do to look professional for work. (Those kids are critical!) When my hair started to border on unmanageable, I knew I needed to do something about it. I bought this because the price was right and I generally trust Neutrogena products. It says to use this mask, which has the consistency of a super thick conditioner, once a week, but I used it two days in a row the first week to jumpstart the process. I looooove it and I can really see a difference. My hair is softer from root to end and there is less static. I will definitely be sticking with this product.

I'm no good with hair (styling, care, etc.). Do any of you have some tips for me?

Kate

1 comment:

  1. My favorite new shampoo/conditioner - with bonus pun! - is Root Awakening by John Frieda. It really softens and shines up my hair, which had been getting a little bit dry and dull looking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...