Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beltane Ranch: Part II









 shirt: j. crew factory outlet store / shorts: banana republic / scarf: gap outlet / shoes: Dolce Vita via t. j. maxx / sunglasses: ray ban / belt: j. crew

We were reluctant to leave Beltane Ranch, and I’m sure you can see why! It was so beautiful and so relaxing, just perfect for a quick getaway (within a getaway, for me). Incidentally, it also provided the perfect backdrop for one of my favorite outfits. This shirt is so easy to wear. It’s lightweight, goes with just about everything, and I can belt it. When the sun comes out, shorts are my go-to apparel. I am not a skirt girl (maybe from all those years of plaid, pleated school uniforms), so I own so many variations of summer pants and shorts. This particular pair was purchased years ago as knee-length walking shorts, and when that phase passed, I had them taken up to a 4-inch inseam. (Ladies, learn your favorite inseam to make tailoring easier!) I refreshed and reused my wardrobe… and I think Beltane would be proud.
Heading back to Massachusetts tomorrow and work on Monday. It’s been a really amazing week!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...