Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cozy Red Glamour





sweater: gap outlet / jeans: marshalls / shoes: t. j. maxx / bag: marshalls / watch: borrowed from my dad / assorted bracelets: gifts, borrowed from my mom / sunglasses: t. j. maxx

This is my first April in Massachusetts in over 7 years now, so I had forgotten what "Spring" weather was like here. Because it has been windy and chilly, I am using this as an opportunity to get a few more wears out of my favorite sweaters and this pair of suede booties. The neutral color of this cable-knit makes it easy to wear and an obvious pairing with my new red jeans. I piled on the gold jewelry to add some glamour and balance out the coziness of the sweater. Pastel denim is really popular right now, but pastels are just not for me. Instead, I stick to brights and saturated colors. I'm excited to add some patterns into the mix with these jeans eventually, but I kept it simple for my first go.

Cross your fingers for good blogging weather this week!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. [...] pants are a huge trend for Spring, and I have jumped in legs first! First, the red pants, and now these gems from the J. Crew factory outlet store (outlet savings AND a teacher discount). [...]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...