Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Dress






dress: t. j. maxx / trench: banana republic outlet / tights: marshalls / shoes: nine west / bag: Francesco Rogani / necklace: swarovski / watch: skagen / assorted bracelets: gifts / sunglasses: coach via t. j. maxx

Every year, I join my little cousins for the tradition of dyeing eggs (see photos below). So for my Easter outfit, I was inspired by Easter egg colors! Because the turquoise of this dress is so bright - and because it's still too cold in Massachusetts to go bare-legged - I needed light-colored tights for balance. I found this great mauve pair with a floral pattern up the back. They are subtle and perfect for Spring. Black shoes, like black tights, would have been too heavy, so I went with a grey snake print for my feet. I added the jacket just to keep warm, but I do love how the understated trench really lets the color of the dress pop.

Happy Easter, everyone!

Kate

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog Katie. You look amazing! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im exited I made the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...