Saturday, March 31, 2012

Remix: Striped Shirt,Coral Coat







coat: old navy (on clearance for $16!!!) / top: gap outlet / jeans: 7 for all mankind / sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta via t. j. maxx / bag: Michael Kors via marshalls

I wanted to give you all a different option for this striped shirt, so here it is! This shirt is a go-to weekend look for me, so I'm sure it won't be the last we see of it at Tunic & Toga. I just got this coat this week at Old Navy on super clearance, and I am so in love with it! The collarless, 3/4 sleeve look is a little Mad Men (but what isn't these days?) while the coral color keeps it modern. I spent this lovely Saturday shopping with my friend and fellow nerd, Abby, and we saw this coral red everywhere. It's universally flattering, so give it a try!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kate

2 comments:

  1. I like the slight edge the bag brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's AJ I am using Mikey's email to leave a comment. OMG! I love the jacket! Love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...