Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Uniform





blouse: express (a million years ago) / dress: old navy (last year) / shoes: nine west (2 years ago) / bag: marshalls / watch: skagen / bracelets: gifts from my mom / necklace: a little shop in Venice, Italy / sunglasses: ray-ban / earrings: t. j. maxx

This is what I actually wore to work today, so I apologize if it appears a little rumpled. The weather this week has been unseasonably warm and amazing, so I was dying to wear a dress! I made this sundress work appropriate by wearing a white oxford over it. The dress has an empire waist, which makes me look like a toddler, so I tied the oxford at the bottom to lower the waistline, add a little visual interest, and still let as much of the pattern show as possible.  I love this print! It's a great version of the bold and abstract floral prints that are so popular this season. (And this dress was super affordable on my grad school budget last year.)

Also, a HUGE thanks to my dad for being my photographer for the afternoon!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. cool outfit. Can't beat the classic white oxford on a beautiful spring day. ...goes with everything and is timeless. (BTW - that bag sure was a powerful blue.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...