Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last Chance






top: gap outlet / skirt: forever 21 / scarf: street vendor in Rome, Italy / belt: j. crew / tights: old navy / boots: marshalls / assorted bracelets: gifts / bag: Francesco Rogani / sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta via t. j. maxx / earrings: t. j. maxx

It was FREEZING when I took these pictures, but this is one of my favorite looks and it might be my last chance to wear it before the weather warms up permanently. I wanted to get in on the long, pleated skirt trend a few months ago but I wasn't sure how often I would wear one. Instead of investing big bucks in a piece I wasn't sure about, I got this one for next to nothing at Forever 21. Now I wear it all the time! It draws a lot of attention and gets a lot of compliments (both of which I like). Maybe horizontal stripes with vertical pleats are a no-no, but I can't resist a stripe and I just love the way it looks. I hope you do too!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. That's my favorite skirt ! the Botero color !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...