Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just a Romp-er in the Park




romper, bag: marshalls / cardigan: j. crew (years ago) / belt: banana republic outlet / shoes: marshalls / mother-of-pearl bracelet: from a jewelry shop in Trastevere, Italy / other bracelets, ring: gifts / watch: skagen / sunglasses: ray-ban

CONFESSION: I own a lot of rompers. I love this one for so many reason: 1) it's very short, but it makes my legs look a mile long; 2) I'm a sucker for seersucker; 3) it cost under $20. This bag was another great find for under $20. Normally, I would wear this outfit with flat sandals for running around town. It's casual and cute, especially with the architectural detail at the neckline. I think March is a little early to be wearing something so summery - I only wore it for the photos - but with the weather still so beautiful, I couldn't resist sharing it while I had the chance!

I hope you love it!

Kate

3 comments:

  1. Katie, the outfit looks great on you. You look like a pro at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike! And thanks for all your help today, too. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...