Friday, March 23, 2012

Students' Choice






trench: banana republic outlet / top: gap outlet / jeans: 7 for all mankind / shoes: t. j. maxx / clutch: tila march / belt: j. crew / necklace: swarovski / sunglasses: ray-ban / ring: gift

Hooray for casual Fridays! Again, this is what I wore to work today. I wasn't going to post it, but enough of my students commented on my shoes or my blouse that I figured it must be post-worthy! These jeans are my go-to jeans; these sandals are my go-to warm weather heels for daytime; I am NEVER outside without these sunglasses; and this has been my signature necklace for the last year or so. It's difficult for me to find jackets or coats that actually fit (the shoulders are often too big, and it's expensive to get a jacket tailored), but this one fit perfectly from day one so I scooped it up without hesitation, and now I wear it all the time. It's nice to have some reliable pieces.

I gave you all a picture with the jacket closed and tied with a bow. This is an easy, chic, unfussy way to handle a belted trench. (The magazines all say so, too!)

Thanks, Amanda, for taking all the pictures!

Have a great weekend!

Kate

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...