Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crazy about Cobalt


t-shirt, shoes: banana republic outlet / pants: anthropology / sunglasses: borrowed from my dad

Just a quick post - I took these last week when the weather was warm and sunny.  These pants are super comfortable and easy to wear; I just have to make sure to let the waist detail show. In taking all these pictures, I've realized just how much blue I wear (even the lenses on these sunglasses are blue)! I usually make a conscious effort to buy things in colors that I don't already have, but somehow this beautiful cobalt has crept in and taken over my closet. What a happy accident! Watch for it in upcoming pictures.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Love the pants! That color looks great on you too, so I wouldn't worry about having too much of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...