Friday, June 15, 2012

Tangerine and Dots


skirt: t. j. maxx / top: j. crew factory outlet / shoes: t. j. maxx /belt: banana republic outlet / bag: t. j. maxx / necklaces, bracelets: assorted gifts / watch: michael kors / sunglasses: t. j. maxx

Just a quick backyard shoot. I've worn this skirt here and this top here, but I went for a little orange-on-orange action for this outfit. Tucking in the shirt hides the peplum and gives it a whole new look. The long necklace in the second picture was borrowed from my nine-year-old cousin, who was hanging out while my dad snapped these pictures; it was a souvenir from his field trip to Sturbridge Village earlier in the week.

In case you were wondering, I went with the increasingly popular "wet look" for my hair in these photos. I just added tons of gel to my wet hair post-shower and tied it up in a bun. Not only is it all the rage, as they say, but it's super easy when you're looking to shave a few minutes off of your morning routine.

Have a great weekend!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...