Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More Bang for you Brush




Here is a blog post three weeks in the making. I have been using the combination of the Olay Professional Pro-X brush twice daily, organizing my research and gathering the data to report to you all. Conclusion: I like it. Ideally I would own one of the famed Clarisonic brushes, but because of its hefty price tag, that isn't a possibility right now. Instead, I have invested my hard-earned money in the more accessible Olay version. I was skeptical of the little brush's abilities at first, but I can now say with confidence that my skin has been clearer, softer, or more evenly toned. My other products absorb better after using this brush, as well. I can't compare the results to any produced by the high-end brush, but I can say that this one has been worth the money.

Note: The brush comes with an Olay scrub, but I have been pairing mine with the pink grapefruit scented Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub.

If any of you have any experience with the Clarisonic brush, please share your opinions in the comments below!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...