Monday, August 6, 2012

100



dress: old navy / shoes: marshalls / clutch: j. crew factory outlet / watch: michael kors / sunglasses: coach via t. j. maxx


It was about 100 degrees here on Saturday when I wore this dress to my Uncle Al's 100th birthday celebration! It was a great party filled with touching toasts, shared stories, and a jumble of generations. I wanted to dress up a little bit for the occasion but still allow myself to walk around and mingle with relatives, so I went with a low wedge heel. (I have a gold and cork wedge sandal in my closet in California that I would have liked to wear with this dress, especially since these brown shoes need to be retired soon.) I limited my jewelry to one piece, a watch, to keep cool. An orange lip brought the color up to my face and finished off the look.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...