Monday, July 2, 2012

Head-to-Toe Print




dress: marshalls (similar here) / shoes, belt, clutch: t. j. maxx / sunglasses: ray-ban / necklace: betsey johnson / watch: michael kors

The first time I saw this dress on the racks at Marshalls, I thought, "Why does this even exist?" A few weeks later, I bought it. It's an absurdly large animal print and lots of it. Luckily, it's done in neutral tones, making it easier to accessorize and wear. Here I've paired it with black, which is the obvious choice, but my gut is telling me to pair it with brown. I plan to do that (and post about it) as soon as I get around to hemming the dress a few inches to wear with flat sandals. The black accents make the overall look a little dressy, perfect for dinner. Brown accents would be more casual and would mean that I could wear this dress everywhere, everyday... which, of course, is my goal.

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...